Become an Agent of Change today!
For less than a $1 a day, you can also be an Agent of Change and partner with a woman in a developing country today.
Your support will help provide:
- Clean water to sustain life and prevent disease
- Healthcare so families can grow up healthy and strong
- Education to break the cycle of poverty
- Nourishment to ensure families have healthy meals
- Income generation activities like micro-finance and vocational training, so a woman can earn a living
To ensure your contributions go further, our supporting agencies and partners have agreed to match $3 for every $1 that is donated through the Agent of Change program for the first month. Meaning your $30 contribution becomes $120, $40 becomes $160, and so on – you choose how much you want to donate.
In addition, your contributions will also help provide emergency relief for unforeseen urgent situations. Your gift will help women and their families find temporary shelter, provide food and help rebuild homes and schools.
Your Agent of Change welcome kit includes:
- A welcome letter from CARE and introduction to a woman benefiting, in part, from your support with a photo and her story
- A magnetic frame so that you can proudly display your photos
- A Partnership Message card to sign and send back – this will be placed in the hands of women that you have empowered!
- The most recent "Empowerment Progress Report" to keep you abreast of the women and their families you stand beside everyday
- The "World of CARE" map that shows you where Agents of Change like you are making a difference in the world
- A CARE Empowerment Progress Report twice per year, with updates on how your ongoing compassion is making a positive difference in the life of a woman and her family, including a new photograph for your magnetic frame
- Opportunities throughout the year to send cards and messages to women, girls and their families around the world that you have helped empower
CARE Canada is a non-profit organization as per the Canada Corporations Act. Our Charity Registration Number is 11883 8333 RR0001.